Sliding Patio Doors
A French door, commonly known as a patio door, just like a garden door, is a glazed system that gives access to our outdoor environment.
Since 1993, Novatech Doors Inc., a specialist in the field, has endeavored to offer the biggest product line and the best performance.
In the past few months, we launched seven new products, thus creating two completely new product families.
We invite you to discover the variety of models offered.
We innovate not only to improve our response to market demands but as an ”ENERGY STAR®” partner.
Our products are qualified and exceed the standards imposed by this qualification.
Novatech Group is a Québec company that started out in the doorglass market in 1982. Proud of its 30 years of experience, the company designs and manufactures innovative architectural products such as entrance doors, doorglass, patio doors and IG units. Novatech operates 13 ultra-modern plants across Canada, the United States and Europe, and its products are distributed internationally. The transformation of Novatech into the “North-American leader” continues to accelerate. This transformation is evident in the company’s ongoing pursuit of excellence, automation and innovation at all levels.
Clearview Industries Ltd. was founded over 30 years ago to serve the residential, commercial and new housing market with fine patio doors. Clearview is a family owned and operated Canadian company and we take pride in our team of industry professionals.
Clearview Products have been utilized in highrise buildings, residential sites, pool and porch enclosures, greenhouses, solariums, store fronts and even recreational vehicles.
Clearview Industries Limited manufactures high quality Aluminum and PVC sliding patio doors and is engineered to meet all government requirements through the National Standard of Canada, and NAFS (North American Fenestration Standard). Our 83,000 square feet operation allows us to meet any delivery schedules. In house manufacturing of insulated glass and aluminum extrusions provided by our ISO approved affiliate Extrudex Aluminum. Manufacturing since 1981, constant testing and improvement are our top priority. Many high profile projects in Canada have utilized our products.
Our Employees are a skilled, experienced and dedicated work force that back our reputation for quality. Many of our employees have been with the company for years and are intimately familiar with the various product lines and Clearview’s regular customer requirements. Personal service is part of our enduring success.
Vista Patio Doors
At Vista Patio Doors, our aim is simple. We promise the industry’s best products at more than competitive prices. Vista products are designed with aesthetic features that fit seamlessly and elegantly into your home decor.
Vista doors are manufactured with exceptional appointments and components that always exceed the industry standard. Our uncompromising attention to detail and flawless workmanship assure that will be totally satisfied with your new Vista door. Let Vista’s innovative new product change the way you think about sliding patio doors. Every CAPRI 3.0 is made to order to your exact specifications and expectations. Hundreds of standard colors and ten stunning wood grain finishes give you endless design possibilities.
- Oversized sash frames create an opulent luxurious look.
- Soft-touch fin weather strip coupled with precision tandem rollers give CAPRI 3.0 a smooth and effortless gliding action not found on other doors.
- Flush-mounted screw covers at exposed screw ports along with jamb pocket covers, in and out, and discretely hidden bumpers give CAPRI 3.0 a smooth finished lock with no visible installation screws.
- Special multi-finned weatherstrip at both top and bottom interlock positions effectively reduce air infiltration.
- Twin point lock with inside and outside pulls in paint finish is standard on CAPRI 3.0
- Superior 2” x ½ “screen with fiberglass mesh, adjustable steel rollers, lock with pull handles and heavy-duty zinc keeper.
- 1” low e argon sealed units backed by a lifetime warranty.
- The industry’s most comprehensive warranty and customer support policy.
Sunview Patio Doors Ltd is one of North America’s leading patio door manufacturers. We are committed to providing our clients and consumers patio doors they can confidently recommend. We offer a competitively priced patio door manufactured to high quality specifications.
All our products are backed with one of the most comprehensive warranties in the business. Our aim is to provide our customers with superior quality, uncompromising service and more than competitive pricing.
- The all vinyl frame best resists the transfer of heat and cold, and will not warp, split, or rot.
- The stiles are reinforced with aluminum for strength.
- Full perimeter, double weather-strip eliminates water and air infiltration.
- The double tandem steel roller wheels provide years of quiet, smooth operation.
- Complete with durable recessed laminated steel lock.
- Sill is sloped so it eases water run off.
- Fully reversible – can be assembled to slide left or right.
|NOMINAL SIZE||ACTUAL SIZE||PREPARED WOOD FRAME SIZE||OPERATION X-OPERATING O-FIXED|
|9’0″||107 3/4″||108 1/4″||OXO|
|9’0″||107 7/8″||108 3/8″||OXO|
|12’0″||141 3/4″||142 1/4″||OOX/XOO|
|12’0″||143 3/4″||144 1/4″||OXO|
|12’0″||143 7/8″||144 3/8″||OXO|
Away Top Views
2 PANEL & SCREEN
FRAME DEPTH: 5 5/8″
GLASS SIZES: 4mm on 4mm
7/8″ O.T. (D/G)
9/16″ air space
5′ – 26 1/2″ x 71 1/8″
6′ – 32 1/2″ x 71 1/8″
8′ – 42 1/2″ x 71 1/8″
We specialize in custom styles, sizes and colors. Here are some of the options that will customize your door to your needs:
- Multi-coloured doors
- Flange doors
- Three Track System
- Storm Doors (optional screen)
- 3 & 4 panel large doors
- All panels operating
- Custom screens
- Fiberglass mesh screens
- Aluminum mesh screens
- Coloured glass
- Thermal units
- Low E & Argon gas
- Colonial grills
- Brass grills
- Security lock
- Security bar
- Security pin
- And much more!
* Low emissivity glass combined with argon gas provides you the homeowner with greater energy management control, In winter, it reflects both solar and furnace heat back into the house, greatly increasing heat efficiency.
In summer, it reduces the admission of the sun radiant heat and many ultraviolet rays making it much more comfortable and much easier to cool the home as well as protecting interior furnishings. The low “E” glass provides you with real advantages at an affordable level.