Does My House Have a Problem?
Start with a few basic questions:
- Is there persistent mould growth?
- Are there musty smells, particularly in the basement?
- Are windows fogged up or frosted up through much of the winter?
- Is there evidence of moisture deterioration – rotting wood, soft drywall, buckled siding or spalling bricks?
- Does frost build up in the attic?
- Has basement flooding ever occurred?
- Are humidity levels often above 55 percent in the winter?
If you’re looking for Windows in Toronto you’ve come to the right place!